Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low-profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BC pocket. Cressi’s frameless design bonds a high-grade silicone skirt directly to a single lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low-internal volume allows for effortless clearing and quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag. It also represents an unbeatable value, with a cost roughly half that of similar masks.
- Ultra low-volume, single lens design for excellent field-of-view
- Silicone skirt bonds directly to the lens for lower weight and reduced drag
- Fast-adjust ratcheting strap buckles mounted to skirt
- Supple, high-grade silicone seals gently and securely against the face
- Single tempered glass lens
- Easy-access nose pocket for equalization
- Excellent value